NSP Elements Allrounder 10'6 WhiteRegular price $1,050.00 Save $-1,050.00
The Elements Allrounder is your ultimate allround SUP – a perfect blend of fun wave performance and flatwater paddling glide makes this board suitable for the two biggest applications in Stand-Up paddling.
• Proven outline with semi-pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
• Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail generates speed quickly and maintains smooth flow from turn to turn.
• Fin box options to optimize the conditions or to suit your preferred surf fin set up.
• Available in the following technologies: CocoFlax, Elements and P2 Softwith eco-friendly bio-resin.
• From flatwater cruising to fun surf days at the beach – the NSP Allrounder series has you covered.
• Two plugs on deck to attach PFD (Personal Floatation Device) for 10’0″, 10’6″, 10’11″
• Nose insert for GoPro®
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|9'2''||29" ³/⁸||4" ¹/²||129.5 Liters||8.72 Kg|
|10'0''||32"||4" ¹/⁴||169 Liters||10.12 Kg|
|10'6''||32"||4" ¹/²||187.7 Liters||11.07 Kg|
|10'11''||32" ¹/⁴||4" ¹/¹⁶||186.1 Liters||11.10 Kg|
Elements Allrounder design features
The round tail is a compromise between a big wave tail and a performance tail like the squash tail. That little extra volume compared to a pintail or swallowtail creates more lift, translating into a SUP that is faster and easier to turn.
More importantly, with its round, continuous curves, the water still wraps around this tail without getting released out the back too quickly, giving you hold.
FIVE-BOX FIN CLUSTER
The Elements Allrounder comes with a nylon 3-fin set, but the five-box fin cluster allows for unlimited tuning potential. So whatever your spot is looking like, set up your Allrounder to make the most out of your session.
Elements Allrounder Profile
Elements Allrounder Construction
Elements construction diagram
Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational paddler. The EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
The ultimate choice for retailers looking to stock a single SUP range. Offers the recreational market great performance shapes at attractive prices. The amazing blend of construction features including eco-friendly bio-resin is a game-changer in its category.