Smith Mirage MIPS Matte Satin WhiteRegular price $140.00 Sale price $84.00 Save $56.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Like layering up for a powder day, pulling on the Smith Mirage ski and snowboard helmet is a sure sign of a good day to come. Its lightweight design brings the latest safety innovations including MIPS™ and zonal Koroyd® for enhanced energy absorption in the event of a crash. Because you head to the mountain in all conditions, adjustable vents let you dial in the climate control. And because we live in a connected world, it has audio compatible ear pads. A plush fleece lining offers instant comfort, and you can fine-tune the fit with the adjustable dial.
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable.
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Select colorways offered without MIPS® system
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN1078
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- Adjustable dial fit for easy, on-the-go size adjustment
- Regulator climate control allows easy, one-handed vent adjustment
- 14 vents
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- Plush, fuzzy lining adds warmth and comfort
- Outdoor Tech™ audio system compatible